Family photography is not about getting a great staged pose or getting everyone looking and smiling at the camera. It’s about moments of connection, being cheeky, getting dirty, exploring nature and loving hard. You guys know each other intimately, grow together closely and love each other deeply. That is what I am looking for, that connection that says these are my people.
My sessions are off the beaten track, in woodlands, or on hillsides. They involve adventure, exploring and imagination. Come paddling with me, roll down hills with me and make daisy chains with me. Breathe in the fresh air and feel those moments with your nearest and dearest. I want your family photography to represent your little ones personality and the things that you love about them the most so that when you see the images in your home, it feels like a warm hug.
The cost of these sessions is £250 and included is:
- A gallery of at least 50 images for you to print, share, hang on your walls and use on social media
- A mixture of colour and black & white images
- A password protected gallery for you to download from and share with friends and family
- Because I love my returning clients, I want to give you a 10% discount
- A deposit of £50 is due upon booking for all sessions. Final payment is due on the day of your session.
If you have any questions about this session, then click here to fill in a contact form