Six months is one of my favourite ages to photograph. Newly sitting up, seeing the world from a whole new perspective and smiling will make your little one a delight to photograph. So what happens during the shoot? Well I will have lots of different set ups planned but you will also have lots of choice over the props/outfits that are used. The session will last up to an hour depending on whether we take a break for a snack. I work quite quickly during this type of shoot because little ones can have a short attention span at this age and I want to keep them as smiley as possible. I will pull the most ridiculous faces and probably make a few silly noises but we will definitely get some very gummy smiles.
The cost of these sessions is £250 and included is:
- A large supply of props and outfits to choose from
- A gallery of at least 50 images for you to print, share, hang on your walls and use as your facebook profile photo
- Colour and black & white copies of all of your images
- A password protected gallery for you to download from and share with friends and family
- 10% off to all returning clients
- A deposit of £50 is due upon booking for all sessions. Final payment is due on the day of your session.
If you have any questions about this session, then click here to fill in a contact form