There is a special place in my heart for maternity sessions and they are a great way to celebrate your invitation to parenthood. I love photographing the changes in your body to accommodate your new little person. Normally I would shoot part of the session outdoors, somewhere quiet and pretty but I also love to shoot some images in your home. If you would prefer to do the whole shoot outdoors, then this is no problem either. Your choice of outfit is entirely up to you but I can advise if you need it and you can stay as covered as you feel comfortable with. The shoot is very informal and I shy away from awkward posing. For me, maternity shoots are a silent love story between the two of you and a chance to experience the excitement of the next step.
The cost of these sessions is £250 and included is:
- A gallery of at least 50 images for you to print, share, hang on your walls and use as your facebook profile photo
- Colour and black & white copies of all of your images
- A password protected gallery for you to download from and share with friends and family
- 10% off to all returning clients
- A deposit of £50 is due upon booking for all sessions. Final payment is due on the day of your session.
If you have any questions about this session, then click here to fill in a contact form